Boat & Yacht Electrics Course
Keeping complex electronics running safely, reliably, and efficiently takes a little time and effort but above all - it takes knowledge.
Last Updated: Tuesday, 24 January, 2023
- Courses are written and supported by professionally Certified BMET, ABYC, & NMEA Marine Electricians who are also OfQual qualified teachers
- Learn boat electrics in your own time, at your own pace, click on any course and try for free.
- Access the course material anytime after completion and stay up to date, and keep your knowledge fresh.
- We teach the professionals too, the same material, push your knowledge to a high professional marine electrical and electronics technician level with the full MET level 3 package.
The MECO online Boat Electrics Courses provide training at your pace aimed at building your understanding from the general concepts right though to the finer details of Boat Electrics. Empowered with your new skills you will be able to prevent or solve countless potential minor onboard challenges during your boating adventures.
- 30 Day Satisfaction guarante
- No time limits
- Free one click preview, no email required simply click 'Try Now' and start your first 4 lessons free.
- With all Meco courses, you can log in whenever your time frame suits you - courses are self paced with support provided as and when required.
- MECO courses are guaranteed based on your satisfaction, if during the first 30 days you decide it's not for you we refund your fee.
News. Published: Tuesday 24th January 2023
New Course Bundle MECO MET 3 Masterclass.
Learn about the entire Marine electrical system from the basics up to a high professional electronics level the MET 3 Masterclass package has it covered right from the basics of how electricity behaves in a circuit through to the finer points of how digital electronics communicate with each other at the pulse level. There simply are no other courses online that cover this level of detail. Whilst the MECO MET3 course is hugely popular with hands on boat owners, skippers and crew we now have many trainee marine electricians enrolling to boost their existing current marine electrical skills up to an advanced marine electronics level. For an Advanced Level 3 lesson preview on Calculating RF Signal Loss clickhere.
Proud members of the British Marine Federation. MECo training is a member of The British Marine Federation, and as such is signed up to an extensive Code of Practice offering customers additional confidence that the service provided will be the best.